- I love the way he laughs when he sees Macy jump in the car when we get home each night from work.
- I love the way he lays his head on my shoulder for a quick “rest”.
- I love knowing that once I lay him down in the crib, the next time I check on him he will be 180 degrees in the opposite direction
- I love when he plays peek-a-boo with the curtains in the living room.
- I love when he plops down flat on a floor pillow or climbs to the top of a mound of towels.
- I love when he laughs when I blow him a kiss.
- I love how he “huff huff huffs” when he gets excited.
- I love that he likes to chew on the bottom end of water bottles, just like his puppy Macy.
- I love that he learned to crawl this month!
- I love when he plays "tug-o-war" with his puppies and their toys.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
"What I Love" Month 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment