- I love that when I look away for just a moment while he is sleeping I can look back and his frobbie is in some funny position on his face, anywhere except for in his mouth.
- I love he lets his Grandad hold him like a football, tucked under his arm and near his stomach.
- I love he cries when I put on his Halloween costume.
- I love that he is more awake this month.
- I love that he smiled at his Dad first, then his Grandma.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
"What I Love" Month 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are a better woman than I am. My second babe is a daddy's boy and when he wants or smiles at Dad instead of me....I get a little hurt. Each and every time. You'd think I'd get used to it after 17 months.
Post a Comment