- I love the way his face lights up when he’s playing in his crib and he sees me for the first time in the morning. He kicks his little legs and thrusts his little arms to his sides and giggles.
- I love when I pick him up from school and he instantly turns around at the sound of my voice.
- I love the way he puts his silkie blankie over his face when he sleeps.
- I secretly love that he wakes up at 5am every morning….even when I am tired and cranky and take it out on Max. I love that I get that extra time with him in the mornings instead of having to rush around before work and school.
- I love that he smiles in anticipation of the tickling that comes with the “last little piggie”.
- I love the way he moves so fast in his walker up and down the driveway, like he is sprinting.
- I love that he goes on "squirrel patrol" with his puppy dogs by staring endlessly out the back door into the backyard.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
"What I Love" Month 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment