- I love that he thinks its fun to play in the dogs' kennel.
- I love that he wasn't interested in riding the merry-go-round at the State Fair. Its a reminder that he isn't going to like everything I expect him to like and I can't push if he isn't ready.
- I love that he loves the corn dogs at the State Fair.
- I love that he has discovered the recycling bin in the garage and pulls out all my diet coke cans to carry around.
- I love that when we play outside he will pick up a piece of sidewalk chalk, look right at me, and take a bite. Then immediately spit it out. Then do it again.
- I love that when we leave his school we MUST touch the scarecrows in the nose. All 5 of them.
- I love his huge smile when his dad and I have a "kiss fest" and kiss him at the same time on each cheek before he goes to bed at night.
- I love when he claps at the end of each song on the Nursery Rhyme CD we listen to in the car...even though we listen to it over and over and over.
- I love that he has tried eating sticks out of the yard. Several of them. It reminds me that everything is brand new to him and is worth exploring. Or in this case, worth tasting.
- I love that his face lit up each and every time we greeted a trick-or-treater at the door on Halloween.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
"What I Love" Month 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment