- I love the way he archs his back and bends way over backwards because he wants to be picked up and turned upside down over my shoulder.
- I love the way that when he finishes his bottle at bedtime, he tosses it down, turns over on my chest, and goes to sleep. Just like its supposed to happen that way.
- I love that he sits in my lap every morning while I put on my make up in front of the bathroom mirror.
- I love the way he will pick up a book, walk over to where I am, turn around, then back up until he touches me, then plops down in my lap.
- I love when we are playing outside and he purposely picks up Macy’s favorite toy, then he takes it to her, touches her in the mouth with it, and then takes off the other direction. He is so trying to get her to play with him.
- I love how both Mollie and Macy are becoming his real playmates.
- I love that he still loves Maggie and he still loves Willa.
- I love that he has discovered how to make a "tripod" by placing his forehead on the ground and letting go with his arms.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
"What I Love" Month 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment