Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"What I Love" Month 11

  1. I love when he “freezes” whenever something or someone is new to him.
  2. I love his stutter giggle.
  3. I love when he sits on his knees to play with his toys. It serves as a reminder that he is growing up and not a baby anymore!
  4. I love the way we MUST stop at the fishtanks at school when I drop him off in the mornings. He loves pointing at the fish.
  5. I love that he loves bananas so much that he tries to stuff all the pieces in his mouth at once and tries to eat them in the peel as soon as I put them in the grocery basket!
  6. I love that he loves ice cream cones.
  7. I love that he loves to sit at his picnic table and actually color with crayons.
  8. I love that he was so hesitant to be messy with his birthday cake, it reminds me that he is his father's child.

No comments: