Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"What I Love" Month 10

  1. I love the way he gets so excited to climb the stairs, like he is doing something he knows he is not supposed to!
  2. I love the way he likes to climb to the back of the couch and stare outside, like he is going to spot a squirrel before his dogs do.
  3. I love that he fell asleep in his stroller on two of our evenings walks, I love that they relax him.
  4. I love the way he is SO interested in the refridgerator and has to check it out every time its opened!
  5. I love that he discovered the toilet paper holder this month and how he thinks it is so funny to unwrap the paper.
  6. I love the way he tries to "taste" flowers instead of trying to smell them.

No comments: