Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 31, 2010

What I love - Month 32

1. I love watching him do the bear crawl.
2. I love holding his hand in parking lots.
3. I love that when he eats a the snack size bag of party mix from school he eats everything but the imitation captain cruch. It is the only thing left in the sack when he is done.
4. I love hearing him yell "Mollie and Mei Mei, Wonderdogs!".
5. I love that he now tells his little friends "bye" at school and hearing him call them by their names.
6. I love watching him ride his "bike" and ask to wear a helmut.
7. I love taking mom-son exploration walks around our neighborhood.
8. I love watching him read his books while sitting on the potty.
9. I love that he yells "another one, another one" as we bounce over the speed bumps in our neighborhood.
10. I love that he looks more and more like his daddy every. single. day.
11. I love hearing him yell "Mommy! Mommy! Where are you Mommy?" when he is looking for me around the house.
12. I love hearing him sing to himself.
13. I love being surprised by things he knows that I had no idea that he even knows.
14. I love that he loves the swimming pool and jumping off the side into my arms.

3 comments:

jmt said...

Number 11 - I'm right there with ya. I sometimes peek around the corner and watch them look for me as they call out my "name". :) Just to watch.

Graham said...

So cute! He is precious. I love so many of those things! I wish we could have a play date!

Graham said...

Time for a new post!!!