Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

What I love - Month 31

1. I love that he loved every minute of being in Kansas.
2. I love that he is learning to say "thank you" and "excuse me" because he means it.
3. I love that he went to his first swap meet with Papa Ron.
4. I love that after Papa Ron went home Z has continued to ask "Where Papa Ron go?".
5. I love hearing him say "I love you momma".
6. I love watching him help his dad make coffee.
7. I love still rocking him to sleep at night.
8. I love that he can still climb up on my lap and fall asleep in my arms after a long day playing with our family in Kansas.
9. I love that he loves to ride in the car with his window down.
10. I love watching him and Macy place "chase" in the backyard.
11. I love hearing him say that he loves something..."I love CDs", "I love monies (quarters)", "I love apples".
12. I love playing "hot potato" with him.
13. I love he started saying "sweet dreams" at night before we put him to bed.

No comments: