1. I love saying the alphabet with him when we take turns saying the letters. I say "A", he says "B" and so on.
2. I love when he says "What's this mommy? What's this?". And then when I say "What is this Zach?" he says "Its a ....". I love how he absorbs EVERYTHING.
3. I love that he wants his privacy when going potty.
4. I love how excited he gets for "splash" day at school.
5. I love sharing breakfast with him on the way to school in th
9. e morning.
6. I love watching him use his tools to work on his bike and his scooter.
7. I love watching him water the flowers to do his "chores" each night.
8. I love watching him sing and dance along to his Disney CDs.
9. I love that only a kiss from momma will make a boo boo all better.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment