1. I love that he is thinking and talking in more complex thoughts and sentences. Gone are the days of one word answers.
2. I love that he thinks it is hilarious to do the "toenail torture". Its like his "thing".
3. I love that he loves Toy Story and that he prefers Buzz even though I like Woody.
4. I love hearing him initiate singing "My Boy" to me when he is tired.
5. I love that he loves to help with chores...laundry, sweeping, and the dishes.
6. I love that he loved making homemade doughnuts for our new New Year's Day tradition.
7. I love when he asks me to crawl in bed with him in the morning.
8. I love that at a birthday party this month he ate grapes and carrots and wouldn't touch the cake or ice cream, not because I am proud he was eating healthy, but because it is just one of the many ways it shows me that he is his own little person.
9. I love that he likes to play "flying birds" and the "fruit" games on the iPad. And he is good!
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment