Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

What I Love - Month 39

1. I love that he loves to turn on "momma's" Christmas tree each morning and he turns it off each night before bed.
2. I love that he immediately starts singing Jingle Bells as soon as he turns it on.
3. I love that the first thing he asks for in the morning is for us to rush to the front window to see if the neighbor's Christmas lights are on and their inflatable Santa and Snowman are blown up.
4. I love that he loves playing with the Nutcracker.
5. I love that when we go to bed at night, he is sleeping on my side of the bed under the covers. I love he sleeps in his momma's spot.
6. I love hearing him hum "Santa Claus is Coming to Town".
7. I love that he loves to take pictures and I can always tell when he's used my camera by all the random shots on it once I turn it on.
8. I love when he says "You cut that out Momma" when he wants me to stop doing something.
9. I love that he wasn't the least bit interested in opening presents this year, yet that he loved everything else about Christmas...the lights, the trees, the songs.

No comments: