Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What I love - Month 38

1. I love when he snuggles into our bed early in the morning and then lays spread out on top of me across my back to be close to his momma.
2. I love that he is naturally curious and is always saying "Why'd you do that momma?" or "Wh'd you say that momma?".
3. I love that he loved Halloween!
4. I love that he tells me I am his best friend! "Momma, you're my best friend".
5. I love that he loves puzzles.
6. I love when he tries to stall before bed by saying "One more show" or if I say "5 more minutes" he counters with "10 more minutes momma"!

1 comment:

jmt said...

And the bed time wars begin! :) We've hit the stage where they stay really quiet hoping we don't notice they're still up.