Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

What I Love - Month 37

1. I love that when he wants me to carry or rock him, he says "I carry you Mommy" and "I rock you Mommy".
2. I love that he plays hopscotch in the driveway every morning before school.
3. I love that he about passes out with anticipation to come wake me up on Saturday mornings when his dad lets me sleep in.
4. I love that he drags my Mr Bones Halloween skeleton around the house by his top hat. In the mornings he exclaims "Its my Halloween stuff!" when he comes down the stairs.
5. I love that he plays "show and tell" at home.
6. I love helping him make his own chocolate milk after he gets out the milk, the syrup and the spoon.
7. I love listening to him and Grandma hide in the closet at her house. Its their own special thing.
8. I love when we are out in public and he wraps his arms around both my legs. I used to do the exact same thing to my dad.
9. I love that he loves cheetos and apples.
10. I love that a little girl in his classroom calls him Zachie-poo when I come to get him each evening...."Zachie-poo, your mom is here!".
11. I love overhearing him sing songs to himself.
12. I love that he constantly surprises me with things I didn't know he knows.
13. I love that he knows the words to our song "My Boy" which is actually to the tune of "My Girl" by the Temptations.
14. I love that he LOVED Halloween!

3 comments:

Graham said...

Sooo sweet! I love him and he gets cuter every day!

Graham said...

Emily- So Jack sings- I guess you say what can make me feel this way- Jack Man - Jack Man- Jack Can talking bour Jack Man.... Too funnY!!!! (That has always been his song!)

jmt said...

I've sung that using "My Boys"...too funny. LOL Isn't it fun when he comes home knowing things that you didn't know he knew? That feeling is fun and bittersweet, too. They learn soooo much when they're away from us, it makes me jump onto some learning task after that. Letter puzzles, number flash cards...SOMEthing from me. :)