1. I love his big brown eyes.
2. I love when he plays "sock hands".
3. I love that he loves smarties.
4. I love that he will now smile on command for pictures! :)
5. I love that I have to take the first bite out of an apple to get him started, but then he will devour the entire thing.
6. I love how his vocabulary exploded overnight!
7. I love that he loved our visit to KS this month for the Maple Leaf Festival! He loved watching the parade, throwing leaves, seeing Papa Ron's donkeys, spending the night with his cousins, eating pickles at the Wooden Spoke....all of it!!
8. I love when we are counting to 20 and he *whispers* some of the numbers and he SHOUTS the others!
9. I love when we get in the car and he HAS to listen to HIS CD, the one Shea got him for his birthday that has his name inserted in it.
10. I love when he wants to climb up my legs and go "higher momma higher"!
11. I love when we play follow the leader round the rock island in our backyard. I love when he steps off-balance and says "Uh oh! Uh oh!".
12. I love when he tries a new food he sticks out his tongue first to get a taste.
13. I love that he let Granmom cut his hair!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment