1. I love listening to Z hum.
2. I love watching Z devour a hamburger and grilled corn.
3. I love hearing him say "two" when asked how old he is.
4. I love when I pick him up out of the crib in the morning and we have to gather up Elmo and Monkey and Blankie to take with us.
5. I love the smile that comes over his face when he wants us to chase him around the "circle" in our downstairs of our house.
6. I love listening to Zach laugh at Sesame Street. I love hearing him laugh at something on his own because he thinks its funny, not because I am tickling/chasing/making him laugh.
7. I love he said "I love you Momma" for the first time!
8. I love when he whispers secrets in my ear.
9. I love when he holds my hand.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Why do your I love when's make me teary eyed every time?
Post a Comment