Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

What I love - Month 17

1. I love that he is now learning Seasame Street characters other than Elmo, and can say "Bert", "Ernie" and "Oscar".
2. I love the way he thinks its funny to throw own diaper in the trash.
3. I love the way he smells after a bath and he's in his pajamas.
4. I love that when he really wants something he stomps both of his feet.
5. I love that when he is watching tv he comes and stands between my legs while I am sitting down and then hangs there.
6.I love the way he lays on top of monkey man at nap time.
7. I love the way he thinks its hilarious to play "tunnel" between my legs while I am standing.
9. I love that he has learned the motions to "The Wheels on the Bus". "Move on back" is his favoriate part.
10. I love that he walks himself out to the car and around to "his" door in the mornings on our way to school.
11. I love that he can turn on the water in the sink and he dips his toothbrush under the running water, just like mom and dad.

No comments: