Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

What I love - Month 16

1. I love watching him dance along with his Elmo "live" doll.
2. I love the way he squats down and puts his hand on his knees, just like a big kid.
3. I love that he is becoming increasingly vocal this month and am amazed at how quickly he picks up words. I love hearing him say "ball", "up", "hot", "all done", "elmo" and "uh oh".
4. I love that when he gives kisses he makes a really loud "Moah!" sound.
5. I love that he kisses Mollie and Macy.
6. I love when he wants to eat goldfish crackers he smacks his lips.
7. I love when he points to the computer and says "elmo" because he wants to look at the Seasame Street website.
8. I love that when he sees a picture of a lion or bear he growls. He also growls when he sees Oscar the Grouch.

No comments: