Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What I love - Month 15

1. I love that he likes to put his socks on his hands to play puppets.
2. I love the way he squeezes my hand when he walks down the stairs like a big kid.
3. I love the way he holds his hands straight out when I put on his gloves.
4. I love listening to him talk to himself and especially when he bursts out laughing like he just told the funniest joke.
5. I love that he learned to "high 5" me this month.
6. I love that he calls Elmo "Melmo".
7. I love that he has figured out how to slide down the stairs backwards on his belly.
8. I love that when we are pointing to the parts of my face, and I say "Where is my nose?" he sticks his finger UP my nose.
9. I love that he learned to give kisses this month.

No comments: