Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

"What I Love" Month 14

1. I love that he is learning to climb on anything that will sit still long enough.
2. I love that he laughs hysterically when he touches my eyes and I bat my eyelashes quickly.
3. I love to watch him pick up his peas one at a time.
4. I love that he loves puppets and has figured out how to put his little hand in them and shake them around.
5. I love when he dances and he raises his hands above his head and only moves his hands. Its too cute.
6. I love playing "Head, shoulders, knees and toes" together. I love that when we get to the "mouth" part of the song he makes smacking noises and lets me kiss him.
7. I love that he comes running to the living room whenever he hears the Spongebob theme music.
8. I love that his Grandma introduced him to the "quarter game" at the Wooden Spoke.
9. I love that he discovered the joy of dipping french fries in ketchup.
10. I love that he loves chocolate milk and sucks it down to the very last drop.
11. I love when he laughs a big belly laugh when his dad raises his feet to his nose to smell his "stinky" feet.

No comments: