1. I love when he interlaces his fingers with mine when he holds my hand.
2. I love when he sticks his nose in my eye.
3. I love that he loves Peter Pan.
4. I love playing pirates with him with his swords.
5. I love his ketchup kisses.
6. I love the way he laughs hysterically when I give him puffer kisses.
7. I love that he loves to watch "WipeOut" and calls it the "falling down" show.
8. I love when I tell him it is time for bed and he says "Don't say that mommy. Please don't say that". I love that he says that whenever I say something he doesn't want to hear.
9. I love that he makes his own "WipeOut" obstacle courses in our living room.
10. I love how super excited he was to dad the m&m cake we made him for Valentine's Day.
11. I love hearing him sing the "$5 Footlong" Subway commercial.
12. I love when he kisses me until I laugh.
13. I love chasing him around the yard playing squirt guns.
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the kissing too!
Your posts always make me smile! He is so handsome!
Post a Comment