1. I love when he says "Let's do this together Mom". Whatever it is, I am in!
2. I love seeing him with a milk moustache.
3. I love when I am sewing and he sits at the table to color alongside me.
4. I love the look of pure fun on his face when he rides high on his dad's shoulders.
5. I love that he always wants the tags cut out of his pjs.
6. I love that after putting him to bed at night, he sneaks into our bedroom and falls fast asleep face down sprawled out on our bed. I love scooping him up and carrying him to his own bed once he has fallen asleep.
7. I love that he can spell and trace his name on paper.
8. I love that he yells "Come on people" when we are stopped at stoplights.
9. I love that he wants to brush his teeth up to 8 times a day because he can now do it himself.
10. I love at the State Fair of Texas he still loves the animals and corn dogs.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Just tonight OJ put on a milk moustache and said he was "daddy". :) I wonder if OJ and Z would get along...or if OJ would be the behind that he is and ruin it by scratching. LOL
Post a Comment