1. I love that when our family came to visit for the weekend, we didn't have to leave the house once for Z to have the time of his life.
2. I love that he was really sad when they left because it expresses how much he loves them.
3. I love that he doesn't remember places we go by the people, but by the animals we go to visit. I know he knows the people too, but I love that he is an animal lover.
4. I love playing "monkey on my back".
5. I love when he sits on my sewing table and "fishes" off the side using my soft measuring tape for his fishing pole.
6. I love hearing him exclaim "What a minute! I have an idea!"
7. I love sitting at the kitchen table watching him color in his coloring books.
8. I love when he introduces me as "And her name is Mommy". I love when he calls us the "Imagination Movers".
9. I love that he loves old classic cartoons like Tom & Jerry.
10. I love when he asks for me to write his name, and mom and dad. I love hearing him recite the letters out loud.
11. I love watching him jump up and start dancing out of the blue.
12. I love that he uses knitting needles as his magic wands. I love when he looks at the "wand", shakes it and declares "Huh. There is no magic left in it."
13. I love watching him hug the dogs. I love when he tries to "show" Macy something, or how he calls her when he wants her to come see something he is looking at like she is his bed friend. He will say "MeiMei, come here. Come here MeiMei, I want to show you something. Please."
14. I love racing around the yard playing super soaker with him!
15. I love that he has been the best 2 year old I could imagine.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Does he ever call you by your first name? Once they realize you have "another" name that isn't mommy, they think it's fun to call you that. :)
Post a Comment