1. I love when he looks at me, sighs heavily and says "Oh mommy."
2. I love that he loved fireworks again this year on the 4th, especially sparklers.
3. I love that he LOVES our KS family and can not stop talking about the donkeys, Crooked Neck, Forrest, Moose, the Ponies, going to the Spoke and asking for quarters to play pool balls.
4. I love watching him sprint from place to place to place all around the house because he wants to get some place so fast!
5. I love that he makes our house a home.
6. I love hearing him say "Mmmmmm it is so delicious!" anytime he eats something he likes.
7. I love playing the kissing game. I love when he kisses his puppies spontaneously.
8. I love that we had our first ongoing 15 minute conversation about his day at school on our way home one night. It was so fun and I caught myself smiling several times because I was just amazed that we were conversing back and forth over and over and over.
9. I love how much he loves popcorn, it is his favorite snack.
10. I love that he takes the long way around the house to get to the bathroom.
11. I love watching him eat corn on the cob.
12. I love hearing him sing the VeggieTales song.
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment