Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What I love - Month 30

1. I love that he loves the movie Ice Age.
2. I love watching him eat apples.
3. I love going on mom-son ice cream dates.
4. I love when he spills something on himself he says "off me".
5. I love on our way home at night when he says"molmol meimei daddy applejuice dinner" all in one big long string.
6. I love that when we dropped mol and mei to be boarded Z was sad to leave them and continued to ask for them 2 hours afterwards. I love that he recognizes them as part of our family.
7. I love that he loves to sew with me.
8. I love that when we walk to his room at night for bed time he stops to close his baby gate and close the bedroom door and he walks to the rocking chair in the dark. It is too funny to me.
9. I love his sweetness.
10. I love that "hide and seek" might as well be "hide and peek" because the game consists of us each standing behind a tree and "peeking" around at the other one.
11. I love that his first sentence was "Hey mom, where's dad?". I was standing in the kitchen and he breezed through and said it just like it was normal conversation. "Hey mom, where's dad?". LOVE!
12. I love laying down in his little bed with him, covering up, having him close my eyes with his little fingers, snuggling with him and monkey man, all before he jumps up and says "Wake up Mommy! Wake up!".
13. I love that he asks me to "read" him "I'll love you forever" in the car.

1 comment:

Graham said...

I love your I loves! He is precious Emily!