1. I love watching him hop hop hop around and gallop when he tries to run fast.
2. I love how happy he is the instant he wakes up. I love hearing him say "I'm up Momma".
3. I love hearing him say "I don't know momma".
4. I love that he moved into his big boy bed this month, even though its been a hard transition.
5. I love watching him give his dad a "thumb's up"!
6. I love watching him put puzzles together.
7. I love that he "pee peed" in the potty for the first time at school!
8. I love watching him try to catch big snowflakes in his hands and hearing him exclaim "I got it! I got it!". I love that he loves the snow.
9. I love that even when he is tired of me, he still wants to be close to me.
10. I love reading books together in his room. His book is "Some Smug Slug" and my book is "Love you Forever". We read them at the same time laying on the floor together. I love listening to him say the words with me.
11. I love that within the first week of moving him to his toddler bed I found him asleep in his rocking chair...twice.
12. I love that when I was singing him to sleep one night he started to sing with me. My heart is full.
13. I love listening to him repeat everything his dad and I say. It is too funny.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He is so cute Emily!
Post a Comment