Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

What I love - Month 28

1. I love when he is innocently walking past me and I scoop him up and shower him with kisses and he just giggles like it is the funniest thing in the world.
2. I love that he MUST have a pickle with the Barney song "Sour Pickle Face" comes home. He grabs my hand, leads me to the fridge, asks for a napkin to put it in and reaches for the jar. I love it. "pickle in a napkin"
3. I love that he refuses to wear his new Elmo little boy underwear...he's just not ready yet and that's okay. But they are so stinking cute!
4. I love trying to decipher the na-nillion things he is starting to say.
5. I love when he stands with his hands on his hips, like he is has a big decision to make about something important.
6. I love to sit in his room and listen to CDs with him.
7. I love watching him gallop whenever he is excited to get somewhere.
8. I love that he calls birthday cake "happy cake" and wants to eat it for breakfast.
9. I love he let his GranMom cut his hair.
10. I love that after he accomplishes something on his own he smiles really proudly and exclaims "I did it!".

1 comment:

Graham said...

I love these! He is sooo cute! I wish we lived closer!