Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

What I love - Month 27

1. I love hearing Z say "goodnight mommy".
2. I love when he lays flat in the bathtub when the water is draining because he doesn't want to get out.
3. I love hearing him saying his "ABCs".
4. I love hearing him sing "Jingle Bells" and sing along with our "singing" "dancing" Santa on a sled.
5. I love when I take him to school in the morning he absolutely refuses to tell me bye.
6. I love that when I least expect it, he will race in from another room and throw himself in a hug around my legs before racing back to what he was doing again. It melts my heart to know he was thinking about me enough to come give me a hug.
7. I love hearing him growl.
8. I love that he loves Scooby Doo and Fox and the Hound, my favorites growing up.
9. I love that he's into unwrapping presents this year. It makes it so much more fun.
10. I love the way he smells when he is fresh out of the bath.
11. I love watching him play with his train table and see all the things he is interested in.
12. I love that he wanted popcorn for breakfast every day over the Christmas holiday.
13. I love that he is still not a fan of the live Santa Claus, it serves to remind me that I have to let him warm up to certain things on his own and not just when I want him to be ready.
14. I love that he has been in my life for 28 months!!! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Graham said...

As I read half of these I laughed because we have some of the same issues/cute things. He is such a cute little guy and I love the drama in the picture above. I wish we lived closer! XOXOX