Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

What I love - Month 26

1. I love when he says "Alright! Alright! Alright! Alright!". Its his favorite word at the moment.
2. I loved that he loved handing out candy on Halloween and would wave his little hand and say "Come on, come on" to all the little kids.
3. I love the way he sticks his tongue out to get the water from the water fountain at school.
4. I love watching him and Macy race around the yard together when we get home each night.
5. I love that he is still sleeping in his crib, its my last reminder that he is still my baby.
6. I love that he recognizes and says each letter of the alphabet as he goes through his Eric Carle flash cards.
7. I love that he loves pistachio nuts.
8. I love that he is still playing sock hands. He loves to do everything with his hands in socks!!!
9. I love watching him hold hands with has dad and laugh hysterically when jumping on the mini-trampoline GrandMom and GranDad brought him.
10. I love when he wants to watch Elmo on the computer he will put his hand on my check, put his face really close to mine and say "Elmo Elmo Elmo Mommy Elmo".
11. I love when he takes all the lids off his markers and puts them on all his fingers.
12. I love that he loves watching "Shrek".
13. I love hearing him sing songs like "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "Itty Bitty Pool". I love that he has started singing along to the cartoon theme songs, like Little Einsteins, Mickey Mouse and Handy Manny.
14. I love watching him point out our family in pictures, even though they live far away.

1 comment:

jmt said...

I was just having a moment this weekend where I wondered if I should have left OJ in the crib a bit longer....now I'm feeling sad. :(

I love your lists.