1. I love how he giggles every time he reaches up and squeezes my nose and I "honk" loudly.
2. I love watching him run around the house in his pull up training pants. He is such a big boy!
3. I love reading to him before bed. I love when I finish and he signs "more" to read the book again. I love his bedtime snuggles and kisses.
4. I love when he sits on my lap and grabs my hands and wraps my arms around him in a big hug.
5. I love that he loves m&ms. He LOVES them.
6. I love when we split a popcicle and we touch the ends together and says "cheers"!
7. I love when we wash his hands we have to put soap on both hands.
8. I love that he loves to roll things down the slide on his new outdoor playset.
9. I love how he knows when we round the corner of our neighborhood each night that we are about home and he starts hollering "puppies! puppies!" because we are about to see Mol and Mei.
10. I love the knows "up" and "down" and knows about 1/2 of the letters of the alphabet and the sounds they make.
11. I love that he loves to jump into my arms off the side of the swimming pool.
12. I love that he knows how to blow out the candles on his birthday cake.
13. I love that he turned 2 this month!
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment