1. I love when he holds his arms out and pretends he is an airplane.
2. I love that everytime he hears an airplane he immediately stops and points towards the sky.
3. I love when he grabs my hand to lead me somewhere he wants to go and says "On! On! On!". I love how he gestures with his little fingers to have you follow him.
4. I love that he LOVES LOVES LOVES Papa Ron's donkeys.
5. I love that he LOVED to shoot off fireworks for the first time and he stayed up until 10pm to watch them!
7. I love that I got a picture of him this month sitting on the running boards of Papa Ron's '34 Fords, just like I used to do.
8. I love that he loves to "run" the Wooden 'Spoke, just like his cousins used to do at the Dari Ring. I love that he loves to get pickles from the dressing table, pick songs on the jukebox and play with the pool balls.
9. I love that when he counts to ten, he skips number six. I love that he pronounces four and five as "bour" and "bive".
10. I love when I go to get him first thing in the morning and he shouts "Momma!", like he is so happy to see me.
11. I love how when we leave for school each morning, I roll down his window in the back seat and he waves and says "bye bye dada". It melts my heart.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love your I LOVE posts! Sooo cute!! I may have to steal that idea...
Post a Comment