1. I love that I found him standing in the big flower pot in our backyard. It reminds me that I can always be surprised by him.
2. I love that he says "bye bye" when we put him to bed at night.
3. I love that when we come home from work he likes to take a bowl of birdseed out into the yard and spread it all over the ground. He loves looking for birds on the way to school in the morning.
4. I love that he likes to drink out of the garden hose.
5. I love that he started humming along with the tune of "Elmo's World" on Sesame Street...."la la la la, la la la la, Elmo's World".
6. I love that Brown Bear, Brown Bear is one of his most favorite books and he knows exactly when to turn the page. I love that he makes animals sounds with each page he turns.
7. I love that when he is playing barefoot outside that he stops periodically to sit down and wipe off the bottom of his feet. It reminds me that he has a little bit of his momma in him.
8. I love that one the way home from school one night he pulled off his shoes and socks and smelled his stinky feet. It made me really laugh.
9. I love that when he is getting scolded he looks me in the eyes and says "hi" and then gives me a hug.
10. I love that he loves to eat corn on the cob.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment