Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What I love - Month 19

1. I love when Z lifts his feet to "help" me with putting on his shoes. I love that he is wearing big boy shoes with velcro and shoestrings.
2. I love watching him put coins in his piggy bank.
3. I love that he first blew bubbles in the bathtub this month.
4. I love watching Z and his dad do the mickey mouse "hot dog" dance every morning before work/school.
5. I love that when we are blowing bubbles and he wants to be the the one to blow he holds the wand up to his mouth and instead of blowing, he says the word "bubbles".
6. I love that he loves to play with his golf club set the Easter bunny brought him. It excites me to think about all the fun things he and his dad are going to do together as he gets older.
7. I love that he loves to look at bugs, especially june bugs, and he lays down on the ground to get as close as possible to watch them move.
8. I love that when we tell him "no" he scrunches up his little nose and makes an "o" shape with his mouth like you just really hurt his feelings.
9. I love when when you are holding him and he lays his head on your shoulder and pats you on the back with his little hand.

No comments: