Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What I love - Month 18

1. I love that he pants when he sees a picture of a dog.
2. I love that he says "bye bye" and waves when its time to go to bed.
3. I love to watch him carry Monkey Man, Elmo and blankie around at the same time.
4. I love that sometimes we have to watch Elmo in Grouchland four and five times a day.
5. I love helping Z wash his hands and actually using soap.
6. I love that he slept past 6:30am for an entire week in a row!
7. I love watching Z learn to drink from the water fountain at school. He scoots the foot stool up to the fountain and sticks his whole face in the water.
8. I love watching him dance. His move is he stomps one foot, claps, and then slaps his knee.

No comments: